Monday, December 19, 2011

Please Answer?!?!?!?

I have the BIGGEST crush on a junior and i am a freshmen i have never spoke to him b4 but he is really hot and i hear he is super nice and he is also a great student.I know that I like him cuz whenever he is around i can't stop smiling and blushing and i can't stop thinking and talking about him.so 2day at lunch i was sittin at a table w/ my friends and he was at a table in front of me w/ his friends.When I was talkin to my friends i would be laughing and then i would glance over at him and he would glance over at me and then i would smile, we made eyecontact w/ each other like 5 times. he never smiled @ me though, and when my friend came to sit down she was like "he was totally looking at you" and i said "really at me or was it just over at us" and she was like "no he was looking at YOU" I just don't want him to think i am creepy or somethin cuz he probably don't even know who i am.why do u think he kept on glancin over at me?can u be interested in someone you don't even know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment