Thursday, December 22, 2011

How come some people link ed to be an act of ity as gays?

I would like to know why some people consider My ed case to be an ual act and could be considered as gay. I'm a 32 year old female who used to be an Guy and I went through an Male to Female transition change at the age of 20 years old right after I graduated from high school. After the change I went to a 4 year college and I studied psychology and I majored in psychology with a 4 year University Degree. I've met my fiance during work at an local doctor's office and I started dating him and our relationship grew into love. He is an Physician istant and I'm a Referral Authorization Clerk in the Office. He is well aware of my ed situation and he is ok with it, He says that I'm a girl and that's all that matters and because he fell for me he accepts me for who I am. People who knew me in my hometown of Roanoke, Virginia called me a and was constantly making fun of me so my fiance and I moved to Atlanta, Georgia with his 4 kids and started a new life there. He is 5 years older than me and he divorced his previous wife because she cheated on him. His kids include 2 daughters and 2 sons and his daughters are a 14 year old and a 12 year old and the sons are the youngest. He got married in his previous marriage at 18 after high school to one of his girlfriends that is his divorced wife now. I'm getting married to him in next year around spring time but what frustrates me were those people who called a ual because i'm ed. I'm a female lady now so how can that be linked to ity ?? It just confuses me why people call me that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment